Thursday 5 May 2011

Icebreaker Intro

Hi , welcome to 'A little blog of calm green'.
I'd love you to sit around my table and chat with me.
I've read lots of blogs but I didn't have much time to comment or I felt like nothing I had to say was worthy
It's time for change.I don't where I am headed yet.
Let's get started.

So I'll tell you if you tell me ?

What is one of your favourite places in the world & why ?
Tasmania - for the green calm everywhere

What daily rituals make you happy ?
That first cup of tea in the morning

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be ?
My thighs they are too wobbly & chunky.


What is one of your favourite indulgences?
Chocolate & wine
 
What would you spend your last $50 on ?
Chocolate ...bottle of wine and home made dinner , maybe porridge for the next day.

Describe the best meal you have ever cooked or eaten ?
Lamb roast & gravy, mint jelly, baked pumpkin, potatoes, steam carrots & beans, cauliflower bake.

What is your favourite Sunday night dinner ?
See above

What is guaranteed to make your laugh ?
My children doing something silly
 
You turn

1 comment:

Moodi Mumma said...

Nice getting to know you.... now getting to know a little about me:
Fave place - Mount Tamborine, QLD beautiful, peaceful, natural, peaceful.
Daily ritual - Kissing each of my little family and telling them I love them.
One Change - My confidence or selfworth
Favorite Indulgence - A quiet bath with a good book, candles & bubbles.
Last $50 - Some random spurr of the moment item/s that I decided I needed/wanted lol
Best Meal - My step-mums Nachos... mmmm
Sunday night dinner - Roast with all the trimmings
Guaranteed laugh - watching my kids when they are unaware :o)