Friday 6 May 2011

Things I know

Bloggers host great comps , you have to be in it to win it.

When everything is falling apart cheap pizza tastes better than baked beans on toast.

Masterchefs should not cook green eggs & ham ---- ever. 

Ice cream in a cone saves on washing up ...yum !


It is hard to get anyone to comment on new blogs even if you leave comments
? Tips

haha I know joining memes is a good way. I hope !


Word verification ----- why do people have it , it justs make people click away !!!


I'm joining Yay for home's Things I know.




.

6 comments:

shae said...

You joined a meme and I commented!

I like the way you think about the ice cream cones :)

Moodi Mumma said...

Loved it!! Thank you for reading my blog xo

Moodi Mumma said...

oooh and commenting!! THANK YOU!!

Glow said...

Blogger comps have such great odds :)
I hate hate hate word verification, can never bloody read them - you do realize you have word verification turned on for your comments right?
Thanks for linking up to FlogYoBlog Friday - hopefully it brings you a few readers :)

acalmgreen said...

Shae- I love icecream in a cone even on cold days like today

Trik - ditto to you too.

Glowless - OMG sorry thanks I thought I took it off must not have saved. D'oh ! I need to find a brick wall. I have not commented on my posts so I didn't know.

Anonymous said...

So so agree on the word verification.